Senior Financial Analyst
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for an Implementation Consultant to be based 1 London Bridge SE1 9BG.
HCA Healthcare is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing all financial, budgetary, and personnel support functions for the IT department. The Analyst establishes the templates and project cost allocations. Assist with annual IT&S budgets, including analysis of costs which facilities should budget. The Analyst will interact with Corporate Head Office, IT and Hospital level leadership teams as needed.
- Ensuring financial reporting is in compliance with HCA Accounting Policies.
- Preparing and entering re-class, inter-company and accrual entries monthly.
- Preparing a monthly variance analysis for the appropriate COID within 5 business days of month-end close.
- Distributing the monthly financial reports to the Division CIO and Division Directors.
- Reconciling Balance Sheet accounts and completing Post Closing Review Guide monthly.
- Processing Capital Expenditure Requests, Purchase Requisitions, and Invoices for the appropriate COID.
- Coordinating the annual merit and PEP process for the Division-based employees.
- Coordinating the annual budget process for the COID. This includes: consolidating and distributing Pillar budget files, contributing to the Budget Directives, and preparing the budget presentation workpaper package. The budget presentation facilitates the review between the the CFO, and IT&S CIO.
Performing lifecycle management duties for IT&S
- Active management of IT Contracts, software licenses, and hardware
- Assist in calculation of billing methodology once final budget approval for facility billings.
- Assist in mid-year rate review as needed.
- ROI analysis as needed.
- Qualified accountant – CFA (ideally), ACCA or CIMA
- Accounting/financial support experience
- Financial Analysis experience