Cardiac Staff Nurse
Salary:£30,001 - £40,000
Category:Nursing & Midwifery
At HCA Healthcare UK we have a large Cardiac Network, providing world-class care across multiple hospitals and facilities, these include but are not limited to; The Harley Street Clinic, The Wellington Hospital and London Bridge Hospital. With this comprehensive network we have the facilities and expertise to diagnose, treat and support the recovery of patients with all forms and stages of Cardiac care, including treatment in our Cardiac Cath Labs.
We are currently recruiting for Staff Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses to be part of these growing clinical teams consisting of world renowned experts from top NHS institutions in London. You will have the ability to grow and develop your nursing career, academically and professionally, whilst working at the forefront of the Cardiac Healthcare industry.
This Job closes on 22nd March 2018.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be providing care for Cardiac patients throughout their whole treatment journey.
Job Type: Full time post, permanent role.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £31,630 - £35,822 per annum for a Staff Nurse and £35,673 - £40,401 for a Senior Staff Nurse.
Benefits: Mentorship programme training, structured career development, funded courses,
health & well-being support system, pension, private medical cover and much more.
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
- Work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for the Sister in their absence.
- Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care and assisting with coaching and development of the team.
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives.
- To record and interpret ECG as well as care for patients with chest drains, Epidural PCA and Femoral sheath removal.
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Leadership/mentoring experience
- Experience in the field of Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and/or Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms.
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities