Category:Healthcare Science Services
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK – World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK’s leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering innovative corporate wellness strategies. A recent addition to the HCA International family, Roodlane operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and caters for an increasingly diverse range of clients.
Our Wellbeing team offers a wide range of services to our clients and increasingly there is a requirement for additional psychological service support. To meet this increased demand we are looking to add to our team. Currently we have a vacancy at our Liverpool Street site providing face to face therapy services for the employees of our corporate clients. As part of our education and wellness programmes you may also be expected to deliver presentations to corporate clients.
Part-time, approx. 21 hours per week
Salary - Competitive.
- Undertaking initial assessments, including assessment of mental health needs formulating a psychological explanation of the client's issues using a range of methods with primary CBT being primary method offered
- planning and implementing therapy
- evaluating the mid and end point outcomes of therapy
- manage the caseload of patients in accordance with healthcare providers requirements, i.e reporting on number of sessions, key presenting conditions
- establishing a collaborative working relationship with the client based on trust and respect
- writing reports and record-keeping
- training and supervision of other psychologists
- multidisciplinary team working
- continuing personal and professional development (CPD);
- To liaise with Doctors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists to ensure best practice for patients and make referrals where appropriate
- Reporting into Head of Wellbeing
Qualifications and experience:
- HCPC registration
At least 3 years post-qualification experience in a therapeutic setting
Be in personal supervision with an accredited supervisor
Experience of delivery therapy in a corporate setting although this is not essential
Computer literature with and able to access and update patient information via online system
Ability to communicate accurately in writing as well as verbally.
As the successful candidate you will be looking for a new challenge that will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. You will have worked within a Psychology setting. As a team player, you will be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work and be willing to learn and get involved, supporting the team in providing the highest level of care to our patients. It is important you are clear and concise with your communication skills and that you portray a professional outlook at all times.
You will have experience in CBT Therapy / Psychology, with a practical understanding of the corporate sector. You will be a self-starter with the ability to contribute and share ideas within the wider team. You should have demonstrated continued professional development during the course of your career and will have excellent communication skills with particular emphasis on verbal and soft skills.