Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
We're at the forefront of ground breaking medicine and our clinical standards are a given, but it's the individual care we to each patient give that means 99% of them recommend HCA UK. Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS. Our corporate support roles are based in our head office in Marylebone.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Clinical Analyst will play a vital part in the coordination of data analysis and presentation of high quality and intelligent clinical and management reports. The role will undertake the analysis of datasets to provide relevant and timely information, thereby driving business development and excellence in patient care.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme. This role will be based in our central London head office, Marylebone.
- To manage and develop electronic data flows to ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of clinical data, undertaking validation processes to achieve and maintain very high standards of data quality
- To develop new data feeds, update and implement data processing logic and implement data cleaning processes
- To work within the quality management system for HCA Healthcare UK and develop standard operating and quality assurance procedures for data
- To develop new tools and update existing tools with added functionality, producing, sense-checking and presenting tool outputs; to manage transition of tools to longer term robust software solutions
- To develop and maintain strong links with key clinical and business stakeholders
- To provide user advice, develop training materials and associated competencies
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field or equivalent experience e.g. Biomedical Engineering.
- Relevant professional experience in MS SQL Server Management Studio, MS Excel, R or Python is highly desirable.
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills.
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare setting is desirable.
- Proven ability to analyse and document complex business processes resulting in specifications for information systems.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with a range of business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously with excellent communication skills.