Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Compliance Officer to be based in the Marylebone area of London, NW1.
HCA Healthcare is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
We are actively recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join our busy team.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
The key responsibilities of the role will include assisting in the smooth running of the central compliance service by providing a robust and efficient administrative service, in line with agreed KPIs. You will also be required to ensure that the HCA new starter HR compliance processes and ongoing HR compliance requirements are maintained effectively and in line with agreed KPIs.
The successful applicant will have held a similar role in the past and have excellent on-boarding skills.
- Accountable for managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before their expected start date.
- Accountable for managing the corporate induction booking processes, ensuring that each new starter has been confirmed on to a corporate induction session.
- Accountable for engaging each candidate/employee during their compliance process and actively work to minimise the risk of losing candidates during this time.
- Manage all stakeholders including hiring managers, external suppliers and ensure that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Pro-actively seek to mitigate any potential delays in processing candidates / employee files.
- Conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Immigration.
- Previous healthcare industry experience
- Previous experience of working with an compliance checking/on-boarding environment, ideally for Doctors
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail.