Business Development Manager for International Markets
Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK, Winners of Best International Cancer services provider 2016 and London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Business Development Manager for our International Markets.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester. Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Business Development Manager is an exciting new role at HCA Healthcare UK that will report in to our Group Commercial Director.
The key deliverable of this role is to sell HCA capabilities on an international basis and to set-up a series of collaborations and business ventures between HCA and leading providers and clinicians. This will support with expanding HCA's business by growing our market share of patients funded for treatment abroad and patient referrals to HCA Healthcare UK from the international markets.
The Business Development Manager is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme. This role will be based in London but will travel outside of the UK on a regular basis.
- Profile and target new customer opportunities from which to develop new revenue streams.
- Research new opportunities and manage the company’s entry and development strategy.
- Delivery of sales revenue objectives with new clients (and a few existing accounts), working to individual monthly targets and KPIs.
- Through on-going relationship building, presentations and new product introduction, update and “sell” clients on beneficial product developments.
- Generate leads through market research and to monitor competitor activity and market patterns.
- Negotiate and close business to exceed targets, engaging multiple stake-holders (internal and external) in the sales process.
- Postgraduate degree in business or management (desirable).
- Previous experience within healthcare sector globally, ideally within large hospital providers, intermediaries or large insurers.
- Evidence of success in driving formation of business collaborations or partnerships.
- Previous experience of managing business accounts, ideally on an international basis.
- Evidence of success in selling / relationship building across all levels
- Experience in writing action plans and update reports.
- Evidence of having strong oral and written communication skills for communications both within and outside of own company
- Ability to speak in multiple languages is highly desirable i.e. Mandarin.