CRM Specialist (IT)
Category:Management & Business Support
Internationally renowned HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
We're at the forefront of ground breaking medicine and our clinical standards are a given, but it's the individual care we to each patient give that means 99% of them recommend HCA UK.
Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS. Our corporate support roles are based in our head office in Marylebone.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The CRM Specialist’s main responsibilities will include troubleshooting user issues, new client, and user on-boarding, running mini-projects, liaising effectively with clients, data importing and product training for clients. Additionally the CRM Specialist will be creating and maintaining Support / Training documentation and producing articles for the Client Support portal, covering best practice in relation to their products.
1.) Managing and maintaining CRM systems including user administration, resolving incidents quickly and thoroughly and monitoring systems
2.) Writing knowledge base articles to assist the IT helpdesk with any future related issues of the same nature.
3.) Provide support for CRM users, this ranges from general questions, to helping with reports, dashboards, filters or any other training needs.
4.) Help maintain CRM system data quality by actively monitoring data health
5.) Documentation of any future CRM requirements
6.) Review existing business processes and procedures, propose and implement new, and more efficient and effective, methods of working as a complete business solution.
7.) To support the operation of business applications within the framework set out by the IT service level agreement. To support interfacing of data to and from business application ensuring the quality of data by effective input validation and reporting of outlying values to the relevant department
8.) Basic customization of the CRM system
Project Delivery and Development
- Analyze and evaluate project requirements, business needs and processes along with existing (as-is) and future (to-be) systems to define application service needs
- Design services as flexible, discrete, re-usable assets/objects
- Ensure all solutions support HCA security standards
- Work with security architecture team and infrastructure teams to develop secure, consistent design standards for exposing appropriate services for internal and external consumption
- Work with architects, middleware and Project teams to define proper solutions
- Produce and review technical requirements and design deliverables, development and implementation of complete solutions
- Create and maintain detailed CRM system documentation
- Document and escalate CRM system deficiencies
- Experience with CRM Systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to perform basic customization and Configuration
- Experience with SQL Scripts and use of SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where project priorities might change very quickly
- Experience with performing basic analysis tasks
- Experience of creating basic reports.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation skill and ability to capture CRM requirements from various parts of the business
- Experience of managing 3rd party software vendors