Accounts Payable Assistant
Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester. Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Accounts Payable Assistant is responsible for processing of a high volume of invoices through electronic validation and approvals processes. This is a busy role and is based in our Prestatyn Office
The Accounts Payable Assistant post is a full time, 12 month fixed term opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of key suppliers.
- Provide support to the hospital accountants particularly in respect to locating back up to transactions originating from purchase ledger
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between the Accounts Payable Department and nominated Vendor Accounts
- Invoice and statement queries
- Processing of EDI files
- Worked to and meet strict accounting deadlines to ensure that month end close is in line with Head Office reporting timetables.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work efficiently and accurately with numbers
- Previous experience in working in an office environment is desirable
- An understanding of the reasons for internal controls and their application to the accounts payable environment.