HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
We're at the forefront of ground breaking medicine and our clinical standards are a given, but it's the individual care we to each patient give that means 99% of them recommend HCA UK. Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS. Our corporate support roles are based in our head office in Marylebone.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
HCA is embarking on a Digital Transformation that will deliver an end to end digital experience to our patients as well as our consultants and third parties. The Digital Transformation Program is the catalyst for changing the way the business operates as we move to a patient led organization.
As part of the digital transformation the business requires a CRM Specialist. This position will be working within the Digital Transformation team with the key accountability of leading the development of our CRM strategies and our ongoing acquisition and retention strategies. You will initially focus on the UK market, with a view to grow our EMEA and APAC regions to oversee CRM, customer acquisition and retention digital.
This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary package circa £50,000 dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Create go to market strategies that will enable HCA Healthcare UK to engage with past current and future customers, through CRM and other acquisition and retention strategy’s
- Define the CRM Platform to drive the patient and consultant journey in Product Owner Proxy capacity
- Support the ongoing use, development and enhancement of our chosen CRM platform, and make strong, commercial recommendations for any further CRM platform.
- Highly experienced in segmentation mapping, data extraction, analysis, reporting, and vision metrics.
- Leverage insight in order to maximise key campaign metrics (e.g. engagement and conversion KPIs) and customer lifecycle value (including propensity modelling and insight work for key stakeholders in digital and marketing)
- Identify common data values and processes required to support the delivery of the overall digital growth strategies.
- Stakeholder engagement to shape and define the data processes and requirements to support the digital agenda including roles and permissions and master data management.
- Experience of setting up automated reporting and providing insight.
- An understanding of how analytics fits in with customer behaviour.
- Proficiency with Excel & SQL for data manipulation.
- Translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand outputs
- Expert ability to interpret, present and derive strategic recommendations from insight data
- Good Excel knowledge and experience creating reporting and dashboards using tools
- Experience of data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualisation and relevant tools
- Experience with Salesforce and other enterprise CRM platforms
- Creative, Commercial, as well as technically minded
- Highly organised & process driven.