BANK- Housekeeping Assistant
Facility:The Princess Grace Hospital
Located in the heart of London’s esteemed medical district, the newly-refurbished Princess Grace Hospital offers a wide range of medical and surgical specialties. Supported by world-class doctors from leading London teaching hospitals, the hospital has 129 beds, including a purpose-built intensive care unit, catering for Level 3 patients. Our eight fully-equipped theatres include three laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery, a hybrid theatre to enable complex vascular surgery, a robotic surgery suite along with some of the most advanced radiological diagnostic facilities in the country.
The Housekeeping Assistant will assist in providing a high quality housekeeping service across all areas of the hospital, ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene are achieved. Our mission is to provide the highest quality house cleaning service which focuses on our customers’ needs and work to earn their respect and satisfaction.
THIS IS A BANK POSITION
- Clean common areas, patient rooms and bathrooms to the required standards
- Liaise with staff to ensure patients’ needs are met
- Work within infection control guidelines when involved with isolation/barrier nursing areas
- Check and report any equipment faults
- Replenish linen and toiletries etc as directed
- Report any complaints from patients, visitors and staff to supervisor
- Work safely, adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Ensure all materials and equipment are used in correct manner
- Good written and spoken English
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience within similar environment desirable
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
- Lifting and Handling
The successful candidate will have first class customer service skills and be of smart appearance as they will be dealing with patients and visitors on a daily basis. They will need to be flexible to the ever changing environment and be willing to support the team to achieve the level of service expected of them.