Clinical Informatics Facilitator
Facility:The Wellington Hospital
Category:Nursing & Midwifery
The Wellington Hospital is the UK's largest independent hospital with over 260 beds and 1000 employees. We have an international reputation for excellence in complex healthcare and have gained four decades of expertise in treating patients from the UK and overseas. We offer a premium service in key areas of healthcare, including: neurosurgery, spinal surgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics and acute neurological rehabilitation.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Informatics Facilitator to join our Theatres department at The Wellington Hospital in St Johns Wood, London. As a Clinical Informatics Facilitator you will work with the Theatre co-ordinators, participating in the provision of accurate and timely data.
This is a full time (37.5 hours per week), permanent post working Mon-Fri.
The projected salary range is £36,989 - £45,819 per annum plus a comprehensive benefits package on top.
- Provide effective support and liaison for clinical staff within the Operating Room environment, ensuring competence and compliance with the Meditech ORM system as well as supporting further system and hardware developments.
- Undertake and assist other Theatre staff in the patient profile and revenue capture process, ensuring high degrees of accuracy and timeliness.
- Request implant codes for first time use and set up new procedure costs and tie these to Billing.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Preference Cards. Audit accuracy six monthly.
- Work closely with the Materials department to ensure all prosthesis are accounted for.
- Qualified theatre professional with previous Operating Room experience.
- Previous experience of using clinical IT systems.
- Understanding of Meditech system would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in IT, including Excel and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage time effectively and pragmatic and decisive in your approach.
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care. As part of the HCA group, we offer a market-leading benefits package including staff pension, flexible annual leave scheme, full private healthcare, dental insurance and much more.
You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities