Business Change Analyst
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK: The world’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group, and winners of “The Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016”
HCA Healthcare UK is unique in the private healthcare industry; no other hospital group can match and offer our end to end complex care. With state of the art hospital facilities, pioneering treatments, world leading technology and continuous investment, allows our valued staff to be at the height of their career. Our expanding group of hospitals, HCA Healthcare UK doesn’t just offer exciting and dynamic places to work and attractive salaries, but real opportunities for development and progression too.
HCA is an industry Leader with 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital.
Digital Transformation is the catalyst for changing the way a business operates. This role will be working within the Digital transformational team with the key accountability to lead the internal change required as part of the programme.
The primary focus will be to define, plan and deliver the operational changes to our business, which includes business motivations, business operations and business analysis frameworks. The Business change Analyst will develop an integrated view of the Digital enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques. They will work key leaders in the business and operational teams to define the process, identify training and communications needs.
This Digital Enterprise includes Core Digital Platform, CRM, Contact Centre, social, customer Web and mobile presence.
Exceptional Business Change Management
• Proven track record of leading the business change process end to end.
• Planning of the technical, operational and architectural requirements to achieve the necessary change.
• A truly customer centric approach, with the ability to keep this customer centric view right through design, development and delivery of organizational process re-engineering.
• Defining the solutions that will support the digital objectives and improve business performance
• The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
• Leading the implementation and delivery across all aspects.
• Review of the process and realizing the benefits.
Strong project management
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
• Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
Exceptional Stakeholder Management
• Strong commercial acumen and business sense to understand stakeholders’ business drivers and motivations.
• Design thinking, which enables synthesizing of many ideas into big-picture view that shows the connection between business intention and business action.
• Working with and inspiring senior leaders across the business, gaining buy-in and support to our initiatives and solutions.
• Brilliant communicator who can talk business with business and tech with IT and can lead our teams and our people through implementation.
• Proven experience of end-to-end project management experience consisting of both technical and business operational change.
• Experience of working in agile methodology, and familiar with scrum based approaches.
• Experience with Agile Delivery Lifecycle and/or Disciplined Agile Delivery Lean Lifecycle and/or Lean Continuous Delivery Lifecycle
• Experience of working on projects where a wide variety of stakeholders are involved, demonstrating team building, proven inter-disciplinary application, systemic approach combined with an orientation on results and pragmatism