Assistant Financial Accountant
Category:Management & Business Support
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Healthcare is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive package dependant upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
To assist in preparing management accounts and financial reporting.
To provide accounting support to hospital management
- Preparation of weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for the receipts bank accounts
- Monthly Reconciliation of AP to G/L and BAR to G/L
- Monthly reconciliation of Credit Card Receipt, Cash and Cheques and Amex & Diner
- Monthly reconciliation of UK to UK pricing
- To ensure adherence to company policies and procedures regarding all stages of the cash receipts process.
- To follow up and resolve all variances identified in cash receipts reconciliation process.
- To provide support and training where necessary to hospital personnel in completion of cash returns and interpretation of cash processes.
- Regular review of the cash receipts reconciliation process for areas of possible enhancement and to take the lead role in implementation of approved enhancements.
- Preparation of weekly intercompany transfer schedules.
- Monthly Balance Sheets
- Assisting in month end duties working to strict deadlines
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerate discipline, or studying for an accountancy qualification
- Knowledge of groups accounting/finance systems
- Computer literate