CT Lead Radiographer (Internal only)
Facility:The Harley Street Clinic
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
At The Harley Street Clinic, we provide a range of complex care services for adults, children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients. Our staff always go the extra mile in caring for our patients which can be demonstrated by our recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC.
We have separate paediatric and adult intensive care units (ICUs), and our paediatric ICU is the largest private facility in Europe, with 18 beds. This allows us to support cardiology, cardiac, thoracic, cancer, spinal and other major treatments for children. We have 103 beds in total, including nine adult ICU beds offering the highest level of one-to-one care.
As Lead CT Radiographer you will assist the Imaging manager in the day to day management of all radiographers, secretaries and assistants in the department, their clinical effectiveness and professional development in line with department policies; whilst also maintaining a high quality, cost effective radiographic service with a particular emphasis on patient needs.
This is a part time role working 22.5hrs per week
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £45,000 - £51,556 and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
- Provide professional leadership and efficiency in the day-to-day running of the Radiology department
- Assist with the induction of new staff, and participate in the education and training programs focusing on high quality imaging techniques and changing clinical need, closely linked with individual professional development
- Ensure the service is provided on a 24-hour basis (where applicable) and that all radiographic staffing rosters including annual leave are fair and equitable and to take care that each individual feels fairly treated
- Assist the Imaging Manager in the strategic and business planning of the service
- HCPC registered
- Batchelor Degree in Radiography
- Extensive knowledge of processes and procedures in paed and adult CT
- Previous supervisory experience would be desirable
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.