HCA Healthcare UK Primary Care
We are recruiting now for General Practitioners / Health Screeners
Chiswick - Canary Wharf – Baker Street - New Broad Street – Tower Hill – Fleet Street – Bank – Victoria – The Shard – Tooley Street - City (Garlick Hill),
As a GP why should you choose HCA Healthcare UK?
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, our GPs are able to practice to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction.
As a GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.
- After a thorough induction period including shadowing sessions with our current Corporate Team and GP mentors, you will have full training on our local procedures, clinical competences, IT systems and referral infrastructure.
- Our Doctors continue to undergo regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and we offer weekly educational sessions from our Lead Specialists Consultants across the HCA Group to attend.
- We also consider funding educational courses such as the Occupational Health Diploma and being part of a larger hospital group we can support an unrivalled flexible career pathways for portfolio career minded doctors in: General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
- We can offer you access to further training too and those doctors wishing to specialise or develop into management we can discuss future opportunities and career development plans.
Our commitment to you;
As an organisation, we’re committed to well-being, offering a variety of employee benefits including:
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance, 4, 6, 8 or 10 sessions are available with flexible start and finish times.
- Monday to Friday day sessions only, no late nights, on call or home visits. Your start and finish times can be flexible too.
- Fully Funded Indemnity Insurance, onsite revalidation officer support.
- We have a visible and approachable highly skilled hand on supportive management team available.
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Private Pension for your long-term security
- Protective Study Leave & Study Leave up to 5 days per week.
- Competitive salary up to £95000 per annum dependent upon experience (10 sessions)
- Should you be an international applicant, we offer relocation and Visa sponsorship.
Your Day at HCA;
- With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding, splitting the sessions into General Practice and Health Screening appointment. A very well structured planned appointment day of Corporate Client patients and Self Paying patients.
- Our Doctors are encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, contraception and antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more.
- You will have time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 .5 hours and there is an element of protected admin time, but you will be expected to carry out all procedures yourself including taking bloods and conducting smear tests.
- Utilise our tools to write detailed patient reports using an advanced digital systems and web based platforms.
- Applicants must be GMC registered. You do not need to be on the performers list.
- MRCGP (or equivalent) advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A team player that goes the extra mile for their colleagues
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Passion and desire to deliver an outstanding patient centred service
- Able to work either, 4, 6, 8 or 10 sessions in central London locations.