Care Home Nurses
Category:Nursing & Midwifery
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology
We are looking for Care Home Nurses with an interest to move into a hospital setting
We have exciting opportunities for all levels to join our Acute Neurological Rehabilitation across all our sites. The Acute Neurological Rehabilitation is the largest independent rehabilitation unit in the UK and provides comprehensive interdisciplinary inpatient rehabilitation programmes to patients with acquired brain injury, neurological conditions and complex medical disability.
We are recruiting for Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse and Sister / Charge Nurse position across all of our facilities in London.
These are full time, permanent positions, 37.5 hours per week. Shifts include; 8am-8:30pm or 8pm-8:30am (Mon-Sun) - Rotation and flexibility required.
We are offering competitive salaries across all sites, plus 9% shift enhancements and a comprehensive benefits package on top.
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
- To deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
- Provide patients and families with information regarding care and management of their condition
- Registered general Nurse with post graduate experience
- Rehabilitation or Acute Medical Care experience
- Neurological and neuro-rehabilitation experience is advantageous
- We will consider someone from a care home background
- Phlebotomy training desirable
- You will be diplomatic and empathetic, with a passion for providing an exceptional patient experience
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.