Health screening doctor
Salary:More than £60,000
Join the market leaders in private healthcare. We specialise in primary care and have done for over 30 years.
Health and wellbeing is really important to us here at HCA Primary Care UK, we are specialists in the provision of health and wellbeing programmes and continue to work with prestigious corporate clients in developing valuable wellbeing sessions and health assessments valued by their employees.
You can be part of a medical team that is providing support and guidance to allow individuals to make medical decisions and more informed positive lifestyle choices through Health Screening Clinics.
Due to exciting business growth, we are actively looking for General Medicine trained doctors who can work in our exclusive private patient primary care facilities in Central London to deliver a comprehensive range of advanced screening tests.
Your day with us will provide variety and self-reward, our selection of screening programmes cover a number of key health areas including: Bowel health, Breast health, Cognitive health, Heart Health, Hereditary cancer risk, Lifestyle health, Liver health, Ovarian health and Stress and adrenal health to name a few.
This role will be monday- friday 9am-5:30pm
salary range of C£70000-£80000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Our attractive rewards packages also includes; indemnity insurance, study leave, study allowance, monthly CPD sessions, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)/ Travel Insurance, Travel season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000) 50% off gym membership, Cycle to work scheme/ Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers and Dental Insurance
- Partner our corporate clients to lead and deliver a professional and personalised Health Screening clinic, pre-booked in advanced.
- Conduct basic health screening session ranging from 33 tests and full physical exam lasting 30 minutes, to a comprehensive range of 43 tests, full physical exam and a thorough health concern discussion lasting 150 minutes.
- Complete and produce conclusive recommendation reports from the health screen results
- Provide patient advice, follow up medical continuation and where appropriate onward specialist referrals or further diagnostic recommendations.
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCP qualification
- General Medicine training
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of IT
You do not need to be a GP and in-house training will be provided on the advanced tests.
If you are a medical trained doctor seeking an alternative medical career, in a well established healthcare company, that is part of a larger world renowned organisation, HCA Healthcare UK, then this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
You will have a day without bureaucracy, a supportive management team, a work life balance with no out of hours or on-call requirements, a routine structured week in a positive health and well-being promotion environment, with state of the art technology and unrivaled advanced tests.
If this appeals to you and you meet the skills and experience criteria, apply today.