Salary:£40,001 - £50,000
Facility:The Wellington Hospital
Part of the award winning private healthcare group, HCA Healthcare UK, The Wellington Hospital in St Johns Wood London is the UK’s largest private hospital providing specialist complex care and has been delivering outstanding and pioneering care for over 40years.
Applications are welcome for the 2020 Fellowship programme to join the Plastic Surgery unit at The Wellington Hospital. A successful and sought after fellowship renowned in the industry which has been established for over 10 years.
Led by Mr Floyd, MA, MB BChir, MSc, FRCS (Eng) FRCS(Plast), you will be mentored by our team of 6 Consultant Plastic Surgeons throughout a 3 month fellowship contract. This post is fully recognised by the GMC and is eligible for OOPT and through reputation alone will command a competitive selection process.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build experience in every aspect of contemporary aesthetic surgery, from pre-operative assessment, to operative treatment and post-operative care which offers an excellent learning environment amongst a wealth of Medical experts that can guide and develop your career with a vast range of patient complex cases.
• Job Type: 3 month fixed term contract
(Contract start dates: 1st April 2020, 1st July 2020, 1st October 2020).
• Location: The Wellington Hospital - St John's Wood, London NW8 9LE
• Hours: 40 hours per week.
• Salary: £48,515pa (Pro Rata)
This job is advert will be closed on 16/09/2019 – interviews to follow
- To work primarily as the surgical assistant to the plastic surgery consultants in their operating lists at the Wellington Hospital.
• Opportunities may arise with individual consultants to sit in on patient consultations; if there is no requirement for a surgical assistant in the Wellington hospital that day.
• To be part of a team that provides 24 hour medical support to patients and immediate life support to any patient visitor of staff member as required.
• To assist in the management of patients and to provide back up support for consultants.
These posts suit trainees at ST6 and above level, who have obtained FRCS (Plast) exam or equivalent, have a UK License to practice, current valid GMC registration and a clear patient-first ethos with strong communication skills.