Regional General Practitioner / Healthscreener
We are recruiting for a Regional Health Screener/GP.
At Roodlane Medical, we are specialists in corporate healthcare. We offer so much more than just a standard range of health screens and GP services. We can develop models ranging from more basic health assessments which target key health concerns for younger people, to extensive health screens which include a highly comprehensive medical / physical with a GP, as well as a number of advanced genetic and diagnostic imaging screens.
Led by our expert GPs, our practitioners offer a world class unrivalled health assessment and guidance to minimise health risks and improve employee well-being for our corporate clients through pre-booked clinics. We offer a vast range tests ranging from scheduled key health indicators identifying health risk factors, to complex medical diagnostics. Followed up where appropriate with personalised appointments or specialists referrals.
Being part of the award-winning HCA Healthcare UK, a global private patient healthcare provider established for over 50 years, our doctors are fully supported and able to practise to the highest of standards.
Due to exciting business growth, we are recruiting now for a Regional Health Screener's/ GP to lead and deliver a comprehensive range of health screening clinics to our corporate clients across a set region within the UK.
We are seeking highly skilled, corporate client focused General Practitioners able to travel to our regional clinics and work remotely to provide follow up medical continuation appointments. If you are looking for extra hours around other professional or personal commitments, this could be an ideal role for you as our clinics are booked 6-8 weeks in advance, allowing for a comfortable work life balance.
We are seeking individuals, able to commit to 6 sessions per week. These roles attract a competitive, sessional employed salary, plus up to £175 travel allowance + £350 overnight stay payment, all travel costs are prepaid.
Follow up medical guidance may be homebased, through tele-conferencing.
The region for this role is covering Peterborough, Leeds and able to cover Newcastle, Northampton and Milton Keynes (x2) as required.
Additional rewards: Private Medical Healthcare Insurance, Contributory Pension, Study Leave, Annual Salary review. Funded Indemnity, continuous CPD training opportunities. Easy access online clinical systems, allowing GPs to access critical information and data paperless and remotely.
- Partner our corporate clients to lead and deliver a professional and personalised Health Screening clinic, pre-booked in advanced.
- Conduct basic health screening session ranging from 33 tests and full physical exam lasting 30 minutes, to a comprehensive range of 43 test full physical exam and a thorough health concern discussion lasting 150 minutes.
- Complete and produce conclusive and recommendation reports and health screen results
- Provide patient advice, follow up medical continuation and where appropriate onward specialist referrals or further diagnostic recommendations
- Offer a personal Ad-Hoc GP appointment service for our Executive level members within our Corporate Clients.
- Applicants must be GMC registered
- GP Registered
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and medical reporting
- Exceptional client facing customer service skills
- Willing to travel across sites to deliver Health Screening Clinics and GP Services