GP/Healthscreener vacancy. 6 Sessions per week
HCA Healthcare UK, Private Healthcare. Prestigious locations in Central London.
Up to £9.5K per session per annum, dependent upon experience
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioners to provide adult primary care GP services and health screening clinics across regions.
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, GPs at HCA Healthcare UK are able to practice to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction. Being part of a larger hospital group, specialists in complex care, we can offer an unrivalled flexible career pathway; General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
As an employed GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group, established for 50 years, you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.
Our commitment to you;
As an organisation, we’re committed to well-being, offering a variety of employee benefits including:
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance, flexible start and finish times.
- We have a visible and approachable highly skilled hands on supportive management team.
- You will have time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1.5 hour and protected admin time.
- You will have free Private Medical Health Insurance.
- Private contributory Pension for your long-term security.
- Protective Study Leave to support your own professional development.
- Weekly CPD seminars to attend.
With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding, splitting the morning and afternoon sessions into General Practice and Health Screening. Our Doctors are encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, contraception and antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more.
- Primary Medical Care Degree & Full Registration with the GMC
- Listed on the GP register – you do not need to be registered on the performers list.
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Willing to work 6 sessions per week, 3 days per week.