We Care That You Care
Join HCA Healthcare UK as a GP in our London Bridge location, our Primary Care division is proud to be the largest single provider of private GP Services and specialist in Occupational Health and Corporate wellbeing strategies, with roots in the City stretching back more than a century, offering GP Professionals a fantastic variety of work.
Our long standing established team of doctors are dedicated to offering expert knowledge skills and experience to support you in your career development. With longer patient times and instant access to patient referrals you can take personal job satisfaction from delivering a high level of safe and efficient patient care. Coupled with part time flexible sessions, work life balance and competitive rewards package, HCA Primary Care is the employment first choice for GPs.
Our top-reviewed clinics provide a wide range of services including same-day doctor services, travel vaccinations, sexual health advice, private blood tests, nursing services and HRT treatments.
Whether it’s a private GP appointment, a health assessment or occupational health support we offer expertise with a personal touch, priding ourselves on the levels of care we deliver to patients and their employers. As well as supporting some of the most discerning businesses, we have an extensive base of private patients.
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioners to provide adult primary care, health assessment and occupational health services.
Applicants must be suitably experienced and qualified, particularly with regard to occupational health roles and be able to work in our central London sites.
No evening or weekend hours are required and although applicants for full-time positions are preferable, flexibility also exists for the right candidates.
A full time contract will be 40 hours per week Monday-Friday - 10 Sessions.
Part time applicants are also welcome.
Salary £85,000- £95,000 dependent upon experience per annum (pro-rata for part-time hours)
Our attractive rewards packages include; Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, study leave, study allowance, monthly CPD training sessions, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)/ Travel Insurance, Travel season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000) 50% off gym membership, Cycle to work scheme/ Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers and Dental Insurance
- Provide symptoms advice, treatment or diagnosis primary care services to patients
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription services
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately including patient consultations, insurance medicals, PMAs and fit notification
- Provide health-screening assessment, wellbeing consultation, clinical examination, full medical check- ups and writing reports
- Participate in client review meetings and events, if required, by the client to facilitate contracts.
- Mentor and support new doctors joining the practice
- Attend Practice Meetings and Clinical Forums
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Named on the GP register
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Exceptional customer service skills