GP Health Screener
HCA Healthcare UK; Investing in the future of GPs
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, our GPs are able to practise to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction.
At HCA Primary Care our employed GP/Health Screener working collaboratively as part of a wider private healthcare group, established for 50 years, our doctors can really take personal reward in putting patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. We make your role easier with longer appointment times, continuous CPD training, easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless and remotely.
Due to exciting business growth, we are recruiting now for General Practitioners / Health Screeners
London, Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham and Cardiff Locations.
As an organisation, we’re committed to well-being, offering a variety of employee benefits including: Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance, 6, 8 or 10 sessions are available with flexible start and finish times.
Vast range of CPD, including weekly training sessions from our specialist consultants and support for study leave and further education including funding for Occupational Health Diplomas or Specialist Interest programmes.
This is all in addition to our standard benefits packages;
- Fully Funded Indemnity Insurance.
- We have a visible and approachable highly skilled hands on supportive management team.
- You will have free Private Medical Health Insurance.
- Private contributory Pension for your long-term security.
- Protective Study Leave to support your own professional development.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
Your Day at HCA;
- With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding, splitting the morning and afternoon sessions into General Practice and Health Screening.
- Our Doctors are encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, contraception and antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more.
- You will have time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 hour and protected admin time.
- Applicants must be GMC registered and on the GP Register.
- MRCGP (or equivalent) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A team player that goes the extra mile for their colleagues
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Passion and desire to deliver an outstanding patient centred service
Join HCA Healthcare UK - Primary Care Division and be the GP you trained to be !