Health Screeners / GP
At Roodlane Medical, we are specialists in corporate healthcare, providing private GP and health screening models both for Executive levels, and for whole employee populations.
Led by our expert GPs, our practitioners offer a world class unrivaled health assessment and guidance to minimise health risks and improve employee well-being for our corporate clients through pre-booked clinics. We offer a vast range tests ranging from scheduled key health indicators identifying health risk factors, to complex medical diagnostics. Followed up where appropriate with personalised appointments or specialists referrals.
Being part of the award winning HCA Healthcare UK, a global private patient healthcare provider established for over 50 years, our doctors are fully supported and able to practise to the highest of standards
Due to exciting business growth, we are recruiting now for 4 Regional Health Screener's to lead and deliver a comprehensive range of health screening clinics to our corporate clients across a set region within the UK. You will also be be directly responsible for offering a personal Ad-Hoc GP appointment for Executive level members of our Clients
Ideally we are seeking highly skilled, customer service based experienced General Practitioners able to travel our regional clinics and also work remotely to provide follow up medical continuation appointments. If you are looking for extra hours around other professional or personal commitments, this could be an ideal role for you as our clinics are booked 6-8 weeks in advance, allowing for a comfortable work life balance.
We are seeking individuals, able to commit to 6 sessions per week. These roles attract a competitive, sessional employed salary, plus up to £175 travel allowance + £350 overnight stay payment, all travel costs are prepaid.
Follow up medical guidance may be homebased, through tele-conferencing.
- Partner our corporate clients to lead and deliver a professional and personalised Health Screening clinic, pre-booked in advanced.
- Conduct basic health screening session ranging from 33 tests and full physical exam lasting 30 minutes, to a comprehensive range of 43 test full physical exam and a thorough health concern discussion lasting 150 minutes.
- Complete and produce conclusive and recommendation reports and health screen results
- Provide patient advice, follow up medical continuation and where appropriate onward specialist referrals or further diagnostic recommendations
- Applicants must be GMC registered
- GP Registered
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and medical reporting
- Passion and desire to deliver an outstanding patient centred service
Willing to travel across sites to deliver Health Screening Clinics and GP Services
You will be a seasoned health screener, and a registered GP , able to work autonomously, and communicate to a professionally high standard. You will need to flexible in your approach and open to taking bloods, ECG's and administering vaccinations as required.
The 4 successful applicants will be based in the following locations, covering the regions of London, Midlands or Northern England and will need to be flexible for the following
Peterborough, Leeds and able to cover Newcastle, Northampton and Milton Keynes (x2) as required
London- able to cover Essex, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Reading, Camberley and Bromley as required
Birmingham - able to cover Milton Keynes, Peterborough and occasional Leeds and Newcastle as required