Accounts Payable Specialist
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst to be based in our Central London offices in London Bridge.
HCA Healthcare UK is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The AP Specialist role has primary responsibility for invoice processing after invoices have been received and validated and for resolution of issue invoice-related issues. This involves accurate, timely processing of invoices into approval workflows and direct, professional customer service engagement with internal and external clients to maintain positive stakeholder relationships and a healthy financial credit position for the company.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Processing of a high volume of invoices through electronic validation and approvals processes
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- Invoice and statement queries
- Management of AP exception resolution to within company standards
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between the AP and nominated Vendor Accounts
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between AP and internal clients
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between AP and Finance
- Previous Accounts Payable Experience (preferred)
- Computer literacy skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Highly motivated, detail and team oriented
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.