Accounts Payable Team Leader - Specialists
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst to be based in our Central London offices in London Bridge.
HCA Healthcare UK is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Team Leader – AP Specialists is responsible for providing leadership to the AP Verifier team in addition to standard AP Verifier duties.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Provide AP Specialist team with clear direction and set appropriate standards of behaviour
- Development and provision of formal training and education for existing and new team hires
- Promotion of AP best practices and utilization of team resources
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices through HCA AP systems, to assist in maintaining vendor relationships, and support HCA internal clients in AP processes.
- Processing of a high volume of invoices through electronic validation and approvals processes
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- Invoice and statement queries
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between the AP and nominated Vendor Accounts
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between AP and internal clients
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between AP and Finance
- Responsible for checking BACS & cheque payment schedules for nominated Vendor Accounts
- Support and cover for other AP areas as required
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous Accounts Payable Experience
- Computer literacy skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Highly motivated, detail and team oriented
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees and external parties
- Policies and Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.