Urgent Care Physician
HCA Healthcare UK, World’s largest privately funded patient Hospital Group is currently operating 5 Urgent Care Centres with Central London.
Due to rapid-access urgent care services to private patient adults who experience sudden health problems or injuries. Patients arrive, able to walk in without appointment. We currently have vacancies within Paediatrics at the Portland Hospital. This child only urgent care.
Provide health screening services and GP consultations to clients. Review medical questionnaires prior to assessments Health screening and health promotion medicals (including history, medical examination, well woman checks, allocated tests. Provide appropriate onward referrals as appropriate. Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription service, Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required. Ensure care in line with corporate client benefits, e.g. PMI. Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately
- Shifts can be earlies 8am- 4pm, or 4pm till midnight- weekdays and weekends.
- Full Time and Part Time Shifts available, minimum contract commitment 8 weekday shifts and 1 weekend shift per month.
- As part of your role you will be required to take bloods, ECGs and interpret X rays, full training will be provided on this.
- Salary £95000 per annum of full time hours ( 40 ) in addition to this you will receive 10% out of hours supplement and an additional 10% bonus based on performance KPIs .
Additional benefits; private pension, private medical care cover, funded indemnity insurance, study leave entitlement, in house training and monthly lectures to support CME.
For this role you will need;
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
- Experience within Paediatrics and child care
- Post graduate experience preferably to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care.
- Team player able to build relationships and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Training will be provided to take bloods, ECGs and interpret X rays.
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.