Annualised Hours Physiology Opportunities Within HCA Healthcare UK
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world.
This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
HCA Healthcare UK currently encompasses the following facilities, but is not limited to:
- London Bridge Hospital
- The Lister Hospital
- The Harley Street Clinic
- The Portland Hospital
- The Princess Grace Hospital
- The Wellington Hospital
- The Christie Private Care
- The Wilmslow Hospital
To provide specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of physiological investigations and deliver expert care for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment various Departments.
Provide administrative support to the team for non-invasive as and when required. Assist in managing the technical resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring the smooth running of a quality non-invasive service to patients.
There are opportunities for annualised hours (bureau) roles with an attractive and competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward and recognition:
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate highly developed knowledge and skills in a broad range of investigations.
- Perform a wide range of procedures independently on patients, including stress testing, tilt testing and BP and HR ambulatory monitoring.
- Provide expert and specialist advice to patients, colleagues and clinicians regarding outcomes of procedures and results.
- Follow, and help senior physiologist create, departmental guidelines and protocols for each procedure relevant to the post.
- Assist the team with various aspects of stock management and quality control.
- Assist the team to investigate any equipment faults and resolve issues efficiently.
- Be willing to work overtime and embrace the ad-hoc nature of our work.
- Have an accommodating and proactive attitude to work.
- Degree in Clinical Physiology (or similar)
- Registered/accredited by the RCCP
- Substantial post qualification experience of working within a suitable unit
- In possession of or working towards attaining Intermediate Life Support status
- Confident communicator with high levels of written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of IT systems, such as Microsoft Office and Excel
- Previous experience of working within a private hospital is desirable, but not essential
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.