Bank Radiotherapy Opportunities with HCA Healthcare UK
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA Uk invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world.
This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
HCA Healthcare UK currently encompasses the following facilities, but is not limited to:
- London Bridge Hospital
- The Lister Hospital
- The Harley Street Clinic
- The Portland Hospital
- The Princess Grace Hospital
- The Wellington Hospital
- The Christie Private Care
- The Wilmslow Hospital
To deliver a high quality to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
There are bank opportunities with an attractive and competitive salary increasing depending upon skills and experience.
Reward and recognition:
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
- Maintain exemplary professional standards and quality assurance in all aspects of patient care.
- Be responsible for the accurate planning or administration of radiotherapy treatments ensuring accurate documentation of treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with senior radiographic staff, agree, implement and monitor systems of work, quality assurance procedures and protocols.
- Maintain effective liaison with all appropriate staff to ensure the provision of a high quality service and a smooth and efficient work flow through the department.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, support and participate in a team approach to problem solving leading to the continued development of the radiotherapy service.
- Operate radiotherapy equipment in accordance with operational procedures ensuring routine quality assurance procedures are carried out.
- Ensure all equipment faults and malfunctions are recorded and reported to the Radiotherapy Service Manager and Chief Physicist.
- Ensure accurate statistical information is collated in accordance with department policy. Take part in audits as required.
- Observe current legislation regarding the use of ionizing radiation, local rules for radiation safety and COSHH regulations.
- Ensure continued professional development.
- Act as ambassador for HCA and act in accordance with our mission statement and ethics.
- HCPC registration
- Post -graduation clinical experience
- Health and Safety training desirable
- Lifting and Handling training desirable
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.