Occupational Health Physician
We are offering a fantastic career opportunity to work within HCA Healthcare UK's primary care division. Our Primary Care division are the UK's leaders in providing corporate healthcare services with extensive experience of creating and delivering corporate wellness strategies, from health education and promotion to comprehensive health screening programmes.
Due to exciting expansion plans across London we are seeking to recruit a number of experienced Occupational Health Physician doctors experienced in dealing with work-based patients health and well-being relating care needs, to be based directly onsite at our corporate clients premises.
This is a full time position however substantial part time may be considered.
Hours: Services hours between 0830 - 1730 hrs.
Salary range is up to £100,000 per annum (full time), dependent on qualifications and experience plus a vast range of employee benefits.
- Carry out assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
- Carry out on line placement medical screening assessments
- Assist in monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
- Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
- Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
- Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
- Assist in provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
- Ensure all MIR reporting is compliant with SLAs
- Primary Medical Degree, with Diploma in OH
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP or equivalent experience in General Practice
- Experience of providing OH services in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
The successful candidate will be tactful, empathetic and professional, driven by providing high quality care, with a passion for customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience. They will also be adaptable and able to meet changing caseloads, working independently as well as within the team.