GP Health Screener
Salary:More than £60,000
At HCA Healthcare UK We Care That You Care
We are recruiting now for General Practitioners / Health Screeners
London Locations; Chiswick - Canary Wharf – Baker Street - New Broad Street – Tower Hill – Fleet Street – Bank – Victoria – The Shard – Tooley Street
As a GP why should you choose HCA Healthcare UK?
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, our GPs are able to practise to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction.
As a GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.
- After a thorough induction period including shadowing sessions with our current GP team, you will have full training on our local procedures, clinical competences, IT systems and referral infrastructure
- Our Doctors continue to undergo regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and we offer weekly educational sessions from our Lead Specialists Consultants.
- We fund educational courses such as the Occupational Health Diploma.
- Being part of a larger hospital group we can support an unrivalled flexible career pathways, General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
- We can offer you access to further training is available through our established links with Universities to provide a program of joint appointments for those doctors wishing to study for a higher education
- Onsite re-validation officer.
Our commitment to you;
As an organisation, we’re committed to well-being, offering a variety of employee benefits including:
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance, 6, 8 or 10 sessions are available with flexible start and finish times.
- Fully Funded Indemnity Insurance
- We have a visible and approachable highly skilled hand on supportive management team available.
- Supported funding for Occupational Health Diploma and Management Courses should you wish to further your development in these areas.
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Private Pension for your long-term security
- Protective Study Leave & Study Leave allowance to support your professional development
- Competitive salary up to £95000 per annum dependent upon experience
Your Day at HCA;
- With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding, splitting the morning and afternoon sessions into General Practice and Health Screening.
- Our Doctors are encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, contraception and antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more.
- You will have time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 hour and protected admin time.
- Applicants must be GMC registered and on the GP Register.
- MRCGP (or equivalent) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A team player that goes the extra mile for their colleagues
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Passion and desire to deliver an outstanding patient centred service
Performers List registration is not required