Occupational Health Physician
Develop your medical career with HCA Healthcare UK – World’s largest private healthcare hospital group and double award winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016 awarded by HealthInvestor and Laing Buisson.
We are offering a fantastic career opportunity to work within HCA Healthcare UK's primary care division, Roodlane Medical.
Roodlane Medical are the UK's leaders in providing corporate healthcare services with extensive experience of creating and delivering corporate wellness strategies, from health education and promotion to comprehensive health screening programmes. With a reputation for delivering an outstanding level of service much valued in the market, Roodlane Medical operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
Due to exciting expansion plans across London we are seeking to recruit a number of experienced Occupational Health Physician doctors experienced in private practice to provide advice to our blue chip list of commercial clients.
This is a full time position however substantial part time may be considered. Hours: Services hours between 0830 - 1730 hrs.
Salary range is up to £100,000 per annum (full time), dependent on qualifications and experience plus a vast range of employee benefits.
• Funded Study Leave for relevant training; regular job review and appraisals.
• Guaranteed annual salary review
• Private pension
• 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy or sell up to five days annual leave)
• Life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)
• HCA Pension Scheme
• Season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000)
- Carry out assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
- Carry out on line placement medical screening assessments
- Assist in monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
- Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
- Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
- Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
- Assist in provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
- Ensure all MIR reporting is compliant with SLAs
- Primary Medical Degree, with Diploma in OH
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP or equivalent experience in General Practice
- Experience of providing OH services in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
The successful candidate will be tactful, empathetic and professional, driven by providing high quality care, with a passion for customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience. They will also be adaptable and able to meet changing caseloads, working independently as well as within the team.