Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst to be based in our Central London offices in London Bridge.
HCA Healthcare UK is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Clinical Imaging Systems Analyst serves as a key resource for the delivery, implementation and support of clinical imaging applications within our HCA facilities.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
- Serves as a key remote and onsite IT resource for the implementation and support of clinical imaging applications and devices across the HCA facilities including assigned project management duties.
- Administers and supports enterprise VNA, PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical clinical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g. voice recognition).
- Supports outpatient medical imaging.
- Provides second level tier support as a medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfil requests received from the IT&S Service Desk or other facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the Service Desk in managing resolution of clinical imaging application incidents and requests.
- Builds positive relationships with business operations and IT&S leadership
- Owns the facilitation of multi-way communication with key constituents on Radiology matters
- Communicates successes, challenges, opportunities, trends, and lessons regarding Radiology to appropriate leadership at the facility and/or division level
- Working knowledge of computer based medical imaging applications: Integration of ePR, PACS, CVIS, RIS and VNA.
- Working knowledge of PACS fundamentals: Industrial Standards (HL7 and DICOM).
- Experience in project delivery and project management (ideally PRINCE2 or Agile).
- To possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, reflecting professional attitude at all times.
- Graduate or post graduate qualification in Radiography/ IT/ Health informatics or equivalent experience.