Accounts Payable Assistant
Category:Management & Business Support
International renowned HCA Healthcare UK, London’s largest private healthcare providers is actively recruiting for a Business Intelligence Delivery Manager to be based in our central London offices in London Bridge.
HCA Healthcare UK is London’s largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Accounts Payable Assistant a key role reporting to the Head of Accounts Payable, contributing to the overall success of the organisation ensuring business continuity and ongoing operational efficiency.
This role is based in our Central London office and is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
Hours: 37.5 hours/ week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £19,500 - £22,425 (dependent on candidate experience)
- Processing of a high volume of invoices through electronic validation and approvals processes
- BACS and Cheque run processing – prepare all aspects of the weekly BACS and Cheque runs. This includes all relevant postings, distribution amongst AP team members and liaising with both Management and Financial accounts to ensure all information is correct and accurate.
- Manual Cheques – post all manual cheques distributed at site to show on the HCA ledger. Making sure the items are cleared off the un-posted list as soon as possible. This involves communicating with the sites for the cheque back up and setting up of accounts if required. – A good understanding of BAR will be required to complete the postings.
- Petty Cash – post petty cash to ledger and hand to the Cashier when processed. To maintain an accurate folder of the postings and liaise with the sites regarding any petty cash queries.
- Dealing with any invoice and statement queries.
- Previous Accounts Payable Experience
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Meditech would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, detail orientated and team orientated. They will possess good interpersonal skills and will have ability to work independently and as part of a team.