Urgent Care Physician - Part Time Weekend Cover
We Care That You Care
Join HCA Healthcare UK as we celebrate our 50th year of establishment, Outstanding CQC rated Hospitals, largest single provider of private GP services, State of the Art Technology, Pioneering Treatments plans and complex range of patients cases. We can offer you an excellent learning environment amongst a wealth of Medical experts that can guide and develop your career.
We are actively recruiting Doctors for our Urgent Care Centres in Central London based at: The Wellington Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Lister Hospital, Princess Grace and our new dedicated Children's Urgent Care at The Portland Hospital.
This advertisement is specifically to express interest in Weekend Shifts only to complement our extraordinary Urgent Care Team of Medical professionals.
You will need to be a registered GP with experience in Urgent Care, Walk in Centres or A&E.
Open 365 days a year, our Urgent Care Doctors are dedicated professionals, registered GPs who take pride in helping others.
Weekend support is an integral part of what we do and this is where you come in.
We are actively recruiting for Urgent Care Physicians who have a keen interest in weekend shifts, to provide clinical assessment and diagnosis to patient’s requirements including minor injuries, illnesses and fractures. Such as: Aches and pains, allergic reactions, back pain, bladder problems, ear, nose and throat conditions, falls, fractures, sprains, strains and sports injuries, fever, infections and rashes, minor eye conditions, respiratory and chest complaints, stomach and bowel problems and wounds, cuts and grazes.
On offer to experienced Urgent Care GPs;
- Salaried Contract with Competitive salary, 10% Out of hours supplement for Weekend Work + up to 10% Annual Bonus
- Additional benefits; private pension, private medical care cover, funded indemnity insurance, study leave entitlement, in house training and monthly lectures to support CME
For this role you will need;
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
- Post graduate experience to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care. (Paediatric patient experience is required for The Portland Hospital)
- Patient focused, caring and compassionate.
- Team player able to build relationships and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
Working in this role would be ideal for a registered GP working in either A&E or Urgent Care Centre in addition to General Practice setting.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.